Saturday 30 October 2010

First Projection Dates

I've recently been told the first two dates on which my poems will be projected in places around Bath.
The first will be at the Illuminate Bath launch arty on Monday 1st November, 18:00 to 20:00. BBC Points West will be filming live at around 18:45/18:50, so if you're watching the local news you may see me interviewed about the work.
The second will be at the Pump Rooms, Stall Street, Bath, on Thursday 4th November from17:00 to 20:00. My poems will be projected onto the West front. Unfortunately, I won't see this projection myself because I'll be at an inter-university poetry slam in Birmingham. If you happen to see the projection, please let me know how it looked!
If you're able to, please try and get along to the Pump Rooms on the 4th. If you have any comments about the work, feel free to get in touch by e-mail.

Remember to check out the other Illuminate Bath events, by downloading a brochure on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment