Friday 5 November 2010

Poetry Projections

The eight poems I wrote for Illuminate Bath 2010 have now appeared twice, as animations designed by Graphics Communications students and projected on the walls of Green Park Station and the Pump Rooms.
I have been amazed at some of the work done by the Graphics students, and I can't thank them enough for their enthusiastic involvement with the project. I am currently waiting to get hold of the animations, and permission to share them, at which point I will upload them here.
Keep your eyes peeled, the poems may appear again between now and the closing party on Saturday 13th November. As soon as I know any times and dates, I will post again.
Many thanks to anybody who has gone along and seen the work; if you have any pictures or comments, please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment